For more than 30 years, the leadership team at Sales Momentum has worked with Fortune 1000 companies to improve sales productivity. We have learned what it takes to make a difference. Richard Ruff, author and sales effectiveness consultant, Janet Spirer, business school professor emeritus and author are the founders and managing partners of Sales Momentum. Over their careers they have directed large-scale sales force projects for market leaders such as UPS, Boston Scientific, Owens & Minor, Smith & Nephew, Textron, and GE.
Today being good is not good enough. Your sales force must not only be able to sell a competitive advantage; they must be a competitive advantage. To achieve this goal the Sales Momentum offerings represent a new generation of sales training programs built for today’s hyper-competitive marketplace. They are based on the best practices that have emerged from our thirty plus years of work with the organizations that are getting it right.
Sales Momentum looks forward to working with you in building your world-class sales force. In electing to participate in a Sales Momentum engagement, you will have taken the first step towards building a partnership, not just made the down payment on another sales training project.
The case for sales training
In today’s competitive marketplace everyone is looking for a competitive advantage that will sustain over time. However, a number of converging factors, like global competition and improved manufacturing technologies, are making it increasingly difficult to maintain a sustainable competitive advantage by product alone.
Today your sales force must not only be good enough to sell your company’s competitive advantage – they must be good enough to be your company’s competitive advantage. That shift requires a sales force with a different level of skill – it means world-class has become the new standard.
This is a fundamental idea to consider when crafting an effective sales training curriculum. The trap is putting in place an effort that is only good enough to meet yesterday’s standards.
Want to take a deeper dive? Take a listen to Richard Ruff making the case for sales training in this video.
Why Sales Momentum?
- You Don’t have Two or Three Chances to Make a Difference. The expertise you need in a partner is extensive and demanding. In the end, it is all about the people. With Sales Momentum, you will work directly with the company’s principals to create a solution that meets your sales performance challenge.
- Capacity for Partnering. Today companies are recognizing the limitations of relationships with training organizations that lack the inclination and capabilities to partner with their customers. The principals at Sales Momentum have significant expertise and an established track record in developing partnering relationships.
- Flexibility and Responsiveness. In all aspects of the design and implementation of the solution, Sales Momentum is committed to bring the highest level of flexibility and responsiveness to the project. This commitment is focused not only on the design and delivery of the project but the nature of the relationship itself.
- History of Success with World-Class Clients. In the sales training business, one is only as good as the clients with whom you have had the opportunity to work. Over the last thirty years, the principals at Sales Momentum have partnered with market leading organizations.
How are Sales Momentum programs different?
- Does it make sense that every company would find the same set of skill models,more
- All Sales Momentum® programs incorporate sales simulations which are 100% customized to your company.more
- What happens before and after the sales training program is as important as the salesmore
- B2B selling has been refined beyond the point that no ideas are universally the bestmore